Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"The Rider" Petr Machaecek

Damn.. it's times like these that I wish I spoke Czech, but I don't. But that doesn't take away from this documentary made about the top Czech rider, and MGP and Gizmania Pro rider, Petr Machaecek. The filming and editing is really well done. I just wish we had some english subs! But I know there are a fair amount of riders from Europe that will be able to enjoy this, and for anyone else..just sit back and watch haha. Looks like it takes you through a day full day in the life of Petr. From school, to MMA training, to of course, riding. Check it out.

3 comments:

  1. English translation is coming soon!
    *scootforlife.com*

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's awesome! i'm from slovakia and I undeerstood it. also some fine street clips going there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mate :)

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!