Saturday, September 24, 2011

Andy Knobbe Mini Vid 2

Ok, gotta be honest here.. I didn't have my expectations too high when I got this video sent to me by Andy. However, after watching it I couldn't help but watch it again. He is an amazing tech rider, with such a smooth and solid style. And everyone can hate on driveway clips all they want, but the clips in his driveway were some of my favorites. Also I believe he is doing brakeless manuals, which makes it even more ridiculous. Great video, and I can't wait to see some future edits from Andy, hopefully filmed with a better camera. Check it out below.

7 comments:

  1. his style is soo clean and the last clip was sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. last clips was so sick style was so smooth

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last trick didnt make any sense. That was sick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. finally people are seeing his riding

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is what scooters are made for !!!!
    amazing riding mann

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!