Monday, August 22, 2011

Jordan Jasa....Throwaway?


There comes a time in every riders life... actually no. There comes a time in a very select few riders life, that they reach the point where their "Throwaway" videos can be watched with 100% enjoyment leaving you wondering, "If this is throwaway...what is considered good footage?" That's what I'm asking myself after watching Inside-Scooters Founder, Jordan Jasa's latest video. So much good stuff in here, great street riding for sure. Check it out and comment.


6 comments:

  1. You know its a legit video if Brandon Rowell Filmed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. throwaway, but somehow the best video hes released. im so pumped for his next video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree this was an amazing video, i loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha every time I learn some new grind combo or something, and I'm feelin all good about myself, jordan has to release new footy, apparently, "Throwaway" and kill my self esteem and soul. so yeah the video was awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. never dissapoints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must be throwaway because there's no whip to hang fives.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!