Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ryan Williams Giganta Ramp Practice




MGP's Ryan Williams honestly makes it looks easy, but trust me...you'd never see me or 70% of the riders that talk about how "they would totallyyy do the mega ramp" up there shredding it like it was a kicker the way Ryan does. The ScooterHut+Nitro Circus tour this year is one that I think really helped bring more attention to our sport. A huge part of that is due to the riders from MGP and Blunt taking part in it alongside Scootering legend, Andrew Broussard. Check out Ryan's practice footage below

4 comments:

  1. Alexander EspinozaApril 6, 2011 at 6:47 PM

    I just new he'd throw in a tuck. He just couldn't let BMX have it hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see a whip in that double fronty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give props for the big stunt. But this shit is soooooooooo gay.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!