Monday, February 14, 2011

Nick Donatelli Interview: Welcome to Scooter Zone


So you may have heard that Nick Donatelli left the Lucky Pro Team on Saturday to sign with Scooter Zone.  He and Nick Darger decided to film this short video in order to welcome him to the team.  I have to say I was really surprised at a lot of this...I haven't seen much footage from Nick lately so its pretty sick to see these new tricks he's throwing.  Pretty sad seeing him leave the Lucky family too, but I know Scooter Zone is just as good a fit for him, if not better than Lucky was.


Steven recently had time to catch up with Nick, and was able to get a short interview with him about everything. Check it out below.

Steven: Name, Age, Location?

Nick: Nick Donatelli, 18years old, Corona aka Crown Town, California

Steven: Soo Nick, I'm just going to get right into it dude, You're now longer with LSP, but are things still cool with you and everyone at LSP?

Nick: Of course dude, were all still homies and everyone understood why i felt like i had to leave

Steven: So if you can tell us, what was your reason for leaving LSP?

Nick: Mostly because since I couldnt travel as much as the rest of the guys, i didnt feel apart of the team/company/familia, so I'd thought it was time for me to leave

Steven: You've recently joined the Scooter Zone family, what were some of the things that made you want to join the Zone?

Nick: Well ive been good friends with everyone from the zone and we all ride together so much, its just felt more of a family to me than lucky

Steven: A lot of the Zone riders can ride both street, and park really well. Are you goin to focus on riding both? Or stick to mainly street like we're used to seeing from you?

Nick: Haha probably just gonna stick to the streets and keep pushing myself to go bigger

Steven: How has riding been going for you? Are there any tricks at any street spots that you got your eye on?

Nick: Its been going good, ive been pushing myself alot lately for some reason. Gonna hit up hollywood16 after woodward, pretty stokked about that haha

Steven: From the video below the interview, which was filmed in 30 minutes, it's clear that you've been pushing yourself. What can we expect from Nick Donatelli, in 2011 with Scooter Zone?

Nick: Hopefully not as many gnarly falls haha but definnately more edits, bigger stairsets/gaps/rails and maybe el torro..

Steven: Well Nick, thanks for doing the interview, and congratulations on joining Scooter Zone family, and do you got any shout outs or last words you wanna say dude?

Nick: Thanks for doing this interview with me, Darger for filming/editing, Kenny Owens for selling me his mustang, Brian from lucky for supporting me so much and scooterzone for letting me be apart of the familia




6 comments:

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!