Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scooter Zone Complete Builds


At ScooterZone they don't just sell a huge assortment of some of the sports top products. They also take the time to put those parts together to make some of the sickest builds you can get your hands on. These are all now available to check out and purchase on their website.

One thing to remember about these Scooters, is that they are completely unique. You will not find the same Scooter at Scooter Zone twice. So if you like the colors used on one, or the parts on one...I would hurry up and buy it. Check out some of the Scooters below.

Dialed District Green Build
Rad Lucky Scoot V.2
Red Phoenix Build

Want to check out more of the SZ Complete Builds? Follow the link below for all details on the parts on the builds, and the price.
Scooter Zone Completes
More Scooter Zone Completes


Since you're already here. Check out a couple videos from Scooter Zone's Riverside Store Manager. Dick Narger aka Trick Darger aka Dargersaurus Rex aka Nick Darger.

Dargersaurus Rex from nick darger on Vimeo.


9 comments:

  1. Shit I want all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nick graham already used that song in his one video u little penis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats pretty tight that they make complete ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. good riding,sick looking scooters.;.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank Video Nick.

    -Tom K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick reminds me of Aaron & Aaron reminds me of Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol the lil dinos were distracting during the whole vid lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need help. Kota Scooters took $247.19 out of my account for a deck I ordered for my son on Dec 15, 2010. They are FRAUD. They have not sent the deck and will not refund my $. Can somebody help me. I don't know what to do. The person who did this is: Gary Schuetz. http://kotascooter.com

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!