Friday, December 31, 2010

ScooterZone How To Videos: Part 2


If you scroll down the page, or go back a page depending on when you see this you will see the first Scooter Zone How To Videos, we posted here on IS. Below you can find a couple more videos. I'm really glad, and I know a lot of other people are also, that Scooter Zone took the time to make videos like this for all riders in the community that could use them.

(In the SCS Video, that is in fact....Julio Oceguera, not myself hahahaha)

Check them out below.


How To Tighten an SCS by Julio Oceguera aka Steven_T


How To Hang 5 by Capron Funk

10 comments:

  1. steven, you fix that, its scs vid, not ics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont lie steven we all know thats you

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the compression thing is it the same way to tighten the headset with blunt compression

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you maybe you now were therse a scooter shop in new york?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what kind of camera is that dude using? anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the vids... im trying to progress and ride as much as a can, and these are really helping. I appreciate it.
    -Colton F.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the positive feedback guys!

    The first camera is my Canon GL1. My older setup that is now forsale.

    And the second one, Caprons vid, is my new Sony FX-7. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice... I like the hang-X if thats what theyre called. I got those too.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!