Friday, December 31, 2010

A Brand New Year: 2011

Soon (and already for some people) It will be a brand new year, 2011. Now for the sport 2010 has been insane. We had so many events that will most likely go down in our sports history. We all met new riders, and we even unfortunately lost a few.. Our sport has grown and and I honestly think it will continue to grow far beyond what any of us imagine.

One of my most memorable moments of 2010 that I won't soon be forgetting was the entire Razor Exposed Tour. The ongoing battle between Dakota Schuetz and Tyler Bonner. Finally ending at Cooter Con 10, in a performance by Tyler that I don't think will ever be matched in this sport. He put on two of the best contest runs that I have ever seen, and might never see again.

As for myself, 2010 was huge. I took a lot of risks..I separated myself from companies that meant a lot to me. I ended relationships and friendships that meant more to me than I could begin to explain. I took on new jobs and left old ones, and truth be told I am still trying to find my way in this sport, and figure out what I feel like I should be doing in the industry.

One thing that won't change, is my position here at Inside-Scooters, you can rest assure of that. Jordan and Myself, and anyone else that becomes a part of Inside-Scooters in 2011 will make sure to bring you guys even more new content here at IS. Who would have thought that our at one time, "Simple Website" would turn into what it has today? I speak for Jordan and Myself when we say Thank You to all of our dedicated readers for making Inside-Scooters what it is today, and in doing so making 2010 such a great year for both of us!


Happy New Year everyone! Stay safe tonight, and if you want you can post your New Years Rsolutions below in the comments.

My Resolution: To succeed in what I am setting out to do in 2011,To be there for my friends and my family,To live.

25 comments:

  1. To live life to the full, because you only live once!

    Oh, and Happy New year Inside, thanks for being so legit, and Happy New year to everyone else.

    Peace and Love
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. my new years resolution is to take more risks for the sport....i heard a statement yesterday which was made by rick thorne and he said that you should take the risks while you can cause one day we will all be dusst in a hole somewere....it really made me think and i relized thats its so true and why keep playing it safe? so im going to try and take as many risks i can....also to make and better more friendships that i have and most importantly is to be there for my family and friends when they need it most

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only having started just this year and getting a new ride from inwards, uprgrading me from my completely stock pro model, I would like to become the best rider possible and do it as much as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to get my video posted on IS Casue you promised me once but never did lmaoo
    --- Denis ' Deezy '

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there going to be rider of the year/trick of the year/video of the year like last time??

    ReplyDelete
  6. do you guys ever think about starting a company for inside scooters?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you and all the scooter riders in the world !

    My resolution : to keep progressing on scooter even though 2011 is my last Highschool year.

    Paul de Greslan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be a better person
    and have fun
    happy new year inside scooters
    i check the blog everyday

    ReplyDelete
  9. my new years resilution is to go big in everything i can witch are scootering,school,and friendships. it might sound like something usually sayed by everyone but im ganna go big and get sponsored and represent the sport in so many ways possible by me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen to that steven, have a good one mate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. to enjoy my awesome life as much as i can,to push myself even harder than before and not going to change myself for anybody,my person and my riding

    happy new year everyone,have a good one :)

    Felix Früh

    ReplyDelete
  12. In 2011,

    My New Years Resolution is to further help expand and grow the Industry. To take on new projects with old friends and see it out to the end.

    Building strong bonds that act like glue so that we can push through and bring the sport to the next level.

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy new years.my resolution is to be creative with my scooting and life.why try to be like everyone else,when everyones so different.live life to the fullest.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My new years resolution for 2011 is; To be more calm with situations of stress or anger, and to not take it out on loved ones around me. To be more proud of myself and my accomplishments instead of putting myself down like everyone else is. And to push myself in the scooter community as hard as I can, and to always be involved one way or another.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My Resolutions are to continue to promote and cultivate the young riders in the Northwest. Strengthen relationships with vendors and run quality scooter events. oh and lose 50lbs.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. My new years resolution is to just let it ride, crap's gonna happen as I've figured out in 2010, and I just gotta let it be and just ride, be happy because we're only young once.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My New Years Resolution is to film a BANGIN ass video and get more involved in the community.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My resolution is to not be so obsessed with Inside scooters and check it so often
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm gonna land a inward bri over the box at ramprats.:)
    .... And a happy new year:p
    Thanks to the dudes at IS, you guys have made scootering a constant desire for me.
    -:Colton F.

    ReplyDelete
  20. my resolution: film. go pro. be a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  21. my resolution is to jock sufficiently, and win the parking lot division at every comp.

    ReplyDelete
  22. colton likes jordan J.'s post

    ReplyDelete
  23. i will put out my first edit!
    and flair? yepyepp flair

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!