Friday, October 22, 2010

Chris Gascoigne Super 60 and Interview

Chris Gascoigne Fantastic 45 from Chris Gascoigne on Vimeo.


First off, this "Super 60" is more of a "Fantastic 45." At least thats what I was told, since they forgot a timer to actually show what time it was at. Despite that, Chris drops a ton of super good clips, the tap to manual came out of nowhere for me. He definitely has frontflips dialed now too.

Chris has been part of Phoenix for quite some time now, and is actually moving up to Oregon soon to work full time with them. In order to announce that, I asked Chris a few questions about himself and the company.

Jordan Jasa: So Chris, how did you first get involved with Phoenix?

Chris Gascoigne: I got involved with Phoenix at Cooter Con 9, I was riding an ultra Pro deck and Tom asked me if i wanted to try out one of his decks, I agreed and we established a relationship from there.

What's your official position/title with them now?

I will be handling Sales, Marketing and Pro Team Management.

So now you're moving up to Oregon to work for them, how do you feel about that?

I feel awesome, It's an amazing chance to learn and be apart of a growing company who makes nothing but quality product.

What do think is in store for Phoenix in the future?

We have a lot of plans in store for the future, i am not entirely at liberty to openly discuss these things yet, But Keep checking our website (www.phoenixproscooters.com ) our facebook page and of course, Inside Scooters as we will soon be a supporter.

Besides working for Phoenix, what do you have planned for the future?

My plans for the future are rather simple, I just want to be as productive as possible in all my dealings, and to simply progress in my riding.

10 comments:

  1. GASTOPHER CHRISCOIGNE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. last trick was sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did he make the scooter whip back without touching it? crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. No catch rewind super

    ReplyDelete
  5. he likes meth obviously!!!?? duhhh

    ReplyDelete
  6. gnarly as always, I love your riding. and I also love that you listen to pinback. good boy

    ReplyDelete
  7. smoking ciggs is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ass <33333333 its so firm. keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!