Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Inward Store Updates

I was looking around the Inward Store a bit, found some stuff that I don't believe has been posted on IS yet. Take a look.

-Proto Brass Knuckles SCS (Available in Blue, Red, Gold, and Silver)
-QCS Pegs
-951 DVD (Which I just watched today, def a good watch)
-Threadless Hybrid Zero Offset Forks
-District Clamps (Available in Black, Blue, Red, and Silver

There's been a few questions regarding the status of the Inward Aluminum bars...and I have to say that I know as much as you all do, which is basically nothing. They're still being tested, as far as I know. As soon as JP makes any new info available, I'll be sure to give an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!