Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ipod Check: Matthew Stevenson


Music is a big part of most peoples' riding, and lives in general. Matthew Stevenson of Canada is no different. I recently asked Matt to turn his Ipod to shuffle and give me the first 5 songs that come up. Here they are:

1.Kickstart My Heart- Motley Crue
Song gets me pumped to do pretty much anything. The Crue is where it's at

2.Bleed Black- AFI
Great song by a great band

3.Who Do You Believe In?- Tupac Shakur
Seriously a lyrical genius. Rest in peace Young Nigga, There's a heaven for a G(line in Life goes On)

4.The Warmth of You- Fishbone
So yeah, Greg told me to download some Fishbone and I might say, it's really good. Check em out.

5.Penny Lane- The Beatles
The most influential band in music. So many good songs by this band

1 comment:

  1. i think you should do more of this cause I really like discovering new music

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!