Monday, July 20, 2009

Regarding Team Inward

Pretty much everyone knows by now that the Inward team is being shaken up a bit. Nate Grant has already been taken off the team, but nothing else has been confirmed officially by Team Manager Steven Tongson to the public. I want to ask that people keep the rumors to themselves, and to just hold tight while Steven finalizes taking people off, and putting people on. I also want to say I support Steven with whatever choices he makes, no matter what I think of those choices.

I also am quite excited to see who gets on myself, the first new rider is expected to be announced tonight.

1 comment:

  1. i hope it is zig short that dude is a fucking monster

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!