Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures From XW

Here's some pictures I got while I was at the Xtreme Wheels Competition in Buffalo, New York last weekend, enjoy.


Me, JP Kosters (owner of Inward), Rick (JP's son), JP's daughter.

Jeremy Beau and Corey Funk, eating my cheezits.

Sanchez, Murphy, Cam Ward, Buff, ScooterMom.


Teh Buffmobile. Yes, that was once an XT deck.

That headtube broke at Banks Jam, I heard.

Scooter Tees and me- Raymond, Jeremy, Chandler, Capron, Me, Corey.

Scooter Tees and Me, minus Corey.



Had a lot of fun hanging with the scooter tee kids at the hotel, hopefully I'll be back next year.

2 comments:

  1. JP's daughter is hotttt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buffs scooter looks sweet with those speed holes haha

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!