Thursday, July 9, 2009

In Buffalo

Status update on my trip-I arrived in Buffalo, NY for XW4 today, after 14 hours in car. I met the Funk family, Jeremy Beau, Chandler Dunn, and Raymond Warner, as well as Rigel Fuller's mom, at a restaurant. Turns out they're at the same hotel as me, and so we rode the parking lot for a bit. Between Raymond singing constantly, Corey peeing on cars off a bridge, playing but not finishing games of scoot with Capron and Jeremy, I had a lot of fun. Gonna go early to the park tomorrow, can't wait, hope to meet a lot of people there.

To everyone coming tomorrow, have a safe trip, can't wait to meet everybody.



Jordan J.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time. I might be heading up there after I get out of work, not sure yet though. Either way, enjoy XW and be sure to keep us updated when possible.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!