Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Content Cop - Scooter Brad





First of all, if you're not familiar with the Youtuber IDubbbzTV, I'd suggest you go subscribe and check out his Content Cop series, which is the inspiration for the video above. IDubbbz is one of my fav Youtubers and I'm always gonna plug him. Anyways, for reasons unknown to me, Scooter Brad still has such a large following despite being terrible. This video, by Full Ride, details many of the reasons why the dude does not deserve to be a "figurehead" in scootering. This is a full on video essay complete with a diss track at the end, which was honestly better than I was expecting. Props to these guys for taking the time to thoroughly research and present their arguments in a logical way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!