Monday, November 9, 2015

Tom Luca Holubowski - Welcome to Flavor





German Tom Luca Holubowski was just added to the Flavor squad.  I was surprised when I read this was filmed in only three days, because there's such a variety of spots.  Things I liked:  all the high speed lines, the back smith combos, that steeze landing at 1:35.  Dislikes:  some of the filming was a bit shaky, which happens with DSLR footy at high speeds.  A couple single clips in there could have been filmed better too.  Overall enjoyed it though, looking forward to seeing future projects out of Tom.

1 comment:

  1. Tom is a fucking shredder, and this edit was perfect.

    I understand your dislikes Jordan, and i must agree, but its the same way with my edits - its not everyone on a "pro team" who got the possibility of riding with a good filmer. When i ride, i ride with my friends - and it is my friends who film me, not a pro filmer. Enjoy the riding and dont think about the bit of shakyness in the clips, because it is simply not possible for most people to deliver a top notch edit on level with the brands who got specific filmers with perfect equipment.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!