Thursday, December 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday: PROTO Team Rider Dylan Kasson

Having been in the sport as long as I have, I've had the privilege of seeing some riders who were just starting out, and are now some of the best in the world. Dylan is one of those riders, and his start was no easy one. He faced a lot of adversity over his opinions and thoughts on the sport and the riders in it, and in his early years his riding was nothing to marvel over. That all seemed to change really fast though. It almost felt like Dylan was feeding off the people bashing him, and just started progressing crazily. For me, it was this edit that came out around 4 years ago where I just couldn't ignore Dylan's skill anymore. I still enjoy watching this edit from time to time.



3 comments:

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!