Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Vincent Kudrna Leaves Envy and Heads to Fasen

Word has been going around that Vincent Kudrna has left Envy, which he's been with for sometime now, and has moved onto Brendon Smiths, Fasen. The interview below explains Vincent's reason for doing so, and it seems like he's pretty stoked to be where he is. Below the interview is Vincent's latest edit featuring him on his new Fasen set up.

When did Brendon ask you to join Fasen?

Vincent: We were at the ISA championships in England and he asked me if I was interested in joining the team. I rode his scooter and loved it, so the answer was YES!

The Envy/Blunt teams are very close, was it hard to leave?

Vincent: Over the past year I have have had some awesome times and opportunities with Envy and I appreciate everything they have done for me. It was hard to leave but I will still be with the same family since Envy and Fasen are very close.

What do you have planed for the year ahead?

Vincent: Now that I am on Fasen I plan to start traveling more often. I hope to make it down to Australia and Europe to ride new parks and shred with everyone there. I will be attending more competitions, events and putting out more edits. I am also going to work with Brendon on testing and developing more products. I will represent Fasen as hard as I can and continue to push my riding to the next level.

Brendon in Australia, you in the USA. Will there be a UK and Europe rider?

Vincent: Yah we have already been discussing it and I know they have their eyes on a couple people



1 comment:

  1. no comply front flips are the worst thing to happen to scootering since district

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!