Friday, April 5, 2013

Inside on Instagram


A week or two ago I made an Instagram for Inside, I've been trying to put up not only updates from the blog but other cool stuff so give it a follow for some exclusive content, rad photos and anything else I feel the scooter world should know about.  If you aren't fortunate enough to have a smartphone of your own for which to access Instagram you can check out the link to the right side of the blog to see all the pictures I post.

So, what are you waiting for?

@insidescoot
@insidescoot
@insidescoot

1 comment:

  1. Sup guys, I wanted to give a shout out to the crew over at Surf and Skate now that they’re carrying killer scooters and parts to match! I went in looking for a new MGP to ride around the park since my last one broke...they opened my eyes to a whole new selection of pro-line and semi-pro scooters, definitely some of the best I’ve seen and they had over 50 of them!! I ended up leaving with one of their Lucky’s and an extra set of grips and pegs for the road. They even let me come back as much as I want to have my scooter re-dialed and serviced for free, can’t beat free stuff!! Seriously though, check em out, they’re out in Citrus Heights California!!

    -p.s. They also said to let ALL you guys know that they’ll dial and service anyone’s scooter for FREE! Alright, Peace-

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!