Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ryan Gould 3 in 1

When R Gould and C Groom get together, it goes down. The below videos are some of their more recent work together, and Ryan assures me that they are going to continue to get a lot of edits done this year.

One thing you'll notice in the Cruisin Da Streets 2 edit is that Ryan explains that he is no longer with Phoenix. Shocked? I know I was. In the video he mentions he's been riding decks like the Envy, Districts, and the AO Epsilon, a deck I keep hearing good things about. Who knows where Ryan is going to end up, but wherever he ends up, that's one major addition to that Team.








1 comment:

  1. he steven its anthony wixon you think u can put my new edit up http://youtu.be/bZK5L6d9xFc

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!