Thursday, April 19, 2012

7 Year Jordan Robles Edit

I should have posted this with the other younger kids, but I got the video sent in a little late. I've known Jordan since he was 5 years old. I met him at the Razor Exposed Tour a couple years ago. Jordan caught my attention because he simply has no fear. I've seen him slam, and he will smile, get up, and start riding again. At 7 years old, it is really sick to see that he is so much better, and is even developing a really clean style. So check out his edit below which was edited by Jordans friend Tanner Fox.





Another thing, I want to give a shout out to Jordans Mom and Dad. They travel all over the USA to make sure Jordan can ride with everyone and compete in contests. The kind of support they are giving Jordan is something I wish more parents did with their kids. So props to both of them for sure.

2 comments:

  1. i made this yay a so SUB to me at mtflims on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/MTflims?feature=mhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hes better than both Tongson and Jasa put together.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!