Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Razor Phase Two Model Review by Royce King + Team Razor Video 22


There's been a lot of discussion over the past months about Razor's Phase Two products. In this video review, we get a first hand look at some of them, by Razor's own Royce King. Royce has been one of my favorite riders for a couple years now, and he has some clips at the end of the review. Check it out below.

The whole deck looks really sick. Not feeling the fork design at all. Bars are just your standard RAD Crow style bars, and I've yet to try out the wheels. If anyone has tried out various parts on the scooter, let us know in the comments.





Next up is Team Razor Video 22. Featuring Big Ron, Tanner, Cary, and Beggs. Good stuff by all the guys.

"Razor, I can't do the helmets man!" - Cary

10 comments:

  1. does royce king ever leave that fucking park? honestly i don't think i've ever seen him riding a different park. and that super long hang 5 should just make everyone realize that hang 5's are gay and easy. and HELL YEAH for razor not having to wear helmets anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin Austin -

    Anon, just because his videos are at the same park does not mean he never leaves it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well clearly he leaves the park... but he should honestly get out and film somewhere else, maybe some street, and not that fucking channel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RON STEEEEZE. Killed the Brea 13! - Ostrom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kevin austin -

    He is, you just havent seen it yet

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scooter is soooo dialed man, best set up I've rode :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wtf who are you anonymous you fucking gronk? I have filmed so many different fucking videos at different parks and I feel that I have more than proven myself that I am a competent street, flat and tech rider, of course I'm going to film my phase 2 review at my home park it's like 10 minutes from my house, you clearly have no knowledge of how I can ride a scooter dude, now have you even watched a 1/4 of my videos? I take absolutely no offense to your petty comments because they are totally unjustified and derived from nowhere. - Royce King

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha he called you a gronk!!!
    BUT NICE JOB TEAM RAZOR!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mr. king i respect your position on the subject but, youre a sponsored rider. youre the face of a multi million dollar company. and getting into an argument with some spineless 12 year old on the internet just makes you look like an ass. grow up man hahaha

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!