Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Scooter Zone How To: HIC SZ Clamp + Cody Speake Bails





So my first memory of the Scooter Zone HIC Clamp was from a late night at Scooter Zone with Big James and Trick Darger, one minute we're all hanging out, next minute they robbed me of my scooter and had taken it to pieces. I'm sitting there like, "Wtf man!" Next thing I know they had the first model of the SZ HIC Clamp. I was pretty impressed haha. In this tutorial video, Trick Darger shows you guys exactly how it works.






Next up, Cody Speake. Legend of the sport, but being a legend doesn't mean you don't still slam. Cody's been going pretty hard with fakie and full cab tricks lately, so his bails are usually pretty gnarly. Check out some of them in the video below.

3 comments:

  1. those clamps are junk me and two other people had them and your bars get so stuck in them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh my clamp works fine kid lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. they get stuck cause you didnt grind the paint off the area that goes in the clamp the paint causes it to get stuck!

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!