Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tyler Larm East2West Edit + Phoenix Products Now at East2West





Tyler Larm... Yeah, before this video, I hadn't heard of him either. Then I finished the video, and felt like an idiot for not knowing who he was before this. There is something about these tech riders that is really admirable. Seeing riders that are consistent at doing these ridiculous combos and lines may be bland to some, but I can watch these guys all day. A lot of talent from this guy, and I can't wait to see another edit from him.









Also, Tyler was riding a Phoenix deck, like so many other people in the world. There is a reason that so many people ride Phoenix products, and East2West recognized that. So they are now carrying numerous Phoenix products. If you want to check them out, just follow the link below..

East2West

11 comments:

  1. Yo that kid is dialed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his style reminds me of Ryan Upchurch

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's blocked for me in Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler's one of my really good friends, he's soo good. Really, really consistent, he has all his tricks dialed. He's a street boss, and he's good at park too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love this kid. Incredibly well rounded on everything with a little tech heavy. The whole time I was just waiting for him to do a halfcab bri off that like 2 foot ledge. I was literally waiting for it or to suggest it if he didn't do it. The fakie hang 5 and then halfcab double was butterrrr
    -Tyler Jones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fakie sliders across that manny pad were nuts, last clip is insane in the membrane.

    ReplyDelete
  7. doesnt work if you're from australia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wont let me view it in australia. :(

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!