Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Breaking Into Spring: Matt Rittler and Jon Knudtson

Matt Rittler, and Zero Gravity's Jon Knudtson throw down together in this nice edit. Majority of the clips are of Jon Knudtson, which I have no problem with. Since joining ZG I've seen a real change in Jon's riding and progression. The same can be said with Matt Rittler, although you don't see many clips in this video...rest assured that he is one of the most dialed riders coming up right now. Check out the edit below.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following Jon Knudtson since his S60, and I can say that he is one of my favourite riders! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want more Rittler clips. Jon is really, really creative.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!