Tuesday, May 17, 2011

3 for 1 Deal; Tommy Christiana, Ben Thomas, and Duane Barber

These are three riders that I am keeping a close eye on. Each for different reasons..


First up is little Tommy Christiana. I say little lightly, because Tommy makes it clear that big things, do in fact come, in small packages. Don't let his size or age deceive you, this kid has a big future in our sport. Check out his latest edit below.
Tommy rides for Shopecx.com




Next up, we got Ben Thomas. I spent about as much time rewinding this video, as he did actually doing rewind combos. As people know by now, I admire all aspects of riding, riders that got huge tricklists are no exception, and Ben has a verryyy nice trick list. Combos, flips, and more fill this video. Check it below.





Last but most certainly not least, is a new rider who I just found out about when he sent in his video, we got Duane Barber. As soon as the video started, I thought I might have something good here, by the time the video ended, I realized I had something great. Duane rides street the way I like riders ride street. He goes fast, he gets creative, and has some nice lines. I think this edit is the first of many from Duane that we will be featuring on Inside-Scooters. Check his video out below.









Thank you to Tommy and Duane who sent in their videos, and to Josh Kersten who sent in Ben's video.

Also, I get a LOT of requests from riders wanting me to feature their videos on ISB. I know that I don't always answer each of your emails, please email me back if you truly believe your video should be featured on ISB. However, please don't email me with videos that you know are poorly filmed and edited... I'm NOT a huge filming or editing critic, so don't take me for one, I'm about the riding, and the potential I see in the rider, but man I've got some pretty bad videos in emails before. All that means though, is keep working on your riding, filming, and editing as a whole! Thanks guys keep emailing these videos at, 1SteveT1@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Ben Thomas, where do I start. The riding was super clean, natural heel whips are always a plus, he goes super big over that hip, rewind combos on lock and he has a great style to top it off. I want to see more from this kid.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!