Monday, March 21, 2011

Lewis Crampton Razor UK Edit

Where to begin.. Before this video I knew of Lewis. I knew he was a tech rider, and that he did a lot of manuals. With this video though I found a new respect for Lewis and his riding style. This video just has a feel to it that you don't see too much. He's got a slightly "off" style with some tricks, and I think that has me liking this video even more. There are some bangers in this video for sure, and if you like tech riding this is the video for you. Lewis is now one of the few riders in the sport that has me impatiently waiting for new footage. Check it below.

Thanks to Lewis Williams for sending me the video.

6 comments:

  1. sweet video. he must go through back wheels like no other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a banger!
    bar to headset slap to bar ! whaaaat
    (lol not a nosegrab at all)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verry good, Kid is going to get so much more flowy with this as time passes, kid's knows how to ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to much manuals and bars needs more stuff to do..

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!