Friday, February 11, 2011

Nolan Sorensen is Underrated

Ok, so my comment is a bit biased, because I am a big fan of Nolan's riding, maybe it's his flat riding ability that won me over. Or maybe it's because just seeing the first video I posted, shows that he has a lot of consistency..which is something I feel a lot of riders right now really lack. Some can produce banger videos, but when it comes to being consistent at even riding flat, they can't perform.

Nolan has so much natural style in his riding. He has always been really smooth, but the way he makes so many tricks look easy, when they're actually not, is awesome. Below are some of my favorite clips of Nolan. I also included his web edit that we posted a while ago. Check them out below, and look for an Interview with Nolan in the near future.



Hopefully we can see him land this in the future


Yes, Nolan skates too


Nolan Sorensen Recent Web Edit



Really hope we get a new Nolan video sometime in the near future. But for now, these will have to suffice.

Do you guys know a rider that's underrated that you think deserves a little bit more exposure? Shoot me an email, and let me know about him or her, 1stevent1@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. damnnnnn so smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrew gilbert needs more exposure

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive been riding with him alot, and hes making a new video right now and it will impress alot of you espicially steven...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome James, I was hoping you'd comment with good news like that.

    Make sure to hit me up with an email when it gets done. Thanks dude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Triples flat!? Double whips on sets?! WANT WANT WANT! SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is definitely one of my favourite riders.

    Watch these also:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3aq9rh8PnA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekCLfUfqK4Q

    Soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah kid deserves a good sponsor and to be known, forshure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i rid with nolan he is really good a scootering and skateboarding

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!