Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Am Spotlight: Hayden Tansley







 Hayden is a young shreder out of Corona, Ca and shows some real promise in his riding! I was browsing around on FaceBook when Max DeMoss shot me the link. At first i was hesitant to click the link, but i did anyways. What i found was Hayden, a young rider with developing skills that I believe will surely be a force to reckon with when he comes of age. After watching I instantly sought him out and shot him some questions. 
You will find those below..

Chris: How old are you and where do you reside?

Hayden: I'm 12 years old and I live in Corona, CA.

Chris: What tricks are you currently working on?

Hayden: There are a couple tricks I'm working on.. #1 I've almost got the bar 540 air and #2 I'm working on a 360 Bri whip. But what's important to me is style.

Chris: I see that this is a video for Equalibryum, How do you like being apart of a the company?

Hayden: I love it. I think it's a great company, because of Equalibryum I have traveled to a lot of different places. I dig their bands and all my friends wear them. Equalibryum supports me to the fullest and I give back by spreading the news around town.

Chris: Where do you see your riding level in 5 years, & what companies do you hope to be involved with?

Hayden: In 5 years I see myself as a pro and maybe inventing new tricks. I hope to be riding for a couple big company names. for example, Scooter Zone, Lucky, and Phoenix.

Chris: Thanks for your time Hayden and allowing us to share your riding, Any last words?

Hayden: I'm stoked for this opportunity and I hope to be able to ride for many years to come.

Well there you have it guys, Hayden Tansley, Looking forward to seeing more from him in the future! Remember to keep checking Inside Scooters, The best and original scooter news network!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats hayden, im glad to see you progressing in your riding and im proud to have someone like you to ride with.
    you always push yourself to be a better rider and i always love to see you land that trick you have been working on.
    i hope you progress more and more every year bro.
    best of luck to you.(:
    keep it up.


    -Max DeMoss

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats sick! yo those 540 airs are clean damn your good



    -Brent Ikedah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I think I met this dude at ScooterZone! He brought in his Lucky deck, and we couldn't get his headtube off hahaha. I think I even asked him and his friends if they go on IS. Sick that he got picked for the Am Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. song steal dayyummmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. that songs been used like 50 times....it wasn't directed at you haha^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think he handled that interview very well, especially for a 12-year-old
    -Tyler Jones

    ReplyDelete
  7. where is that little skatepark at ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow haha how long has he been riding?? litle shreder

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!