Thursday, October 14, 2010

Razor Exposed Tour: Cootercon Video


Here's the highlights from the footy I got of the Pro comp and Best Trick. I know Steven already wrote up a super awesome article but I feel like adding on a bit. This was probably the most intense competition I've been to. Literally every rider in the pro division came out swinging with huge bangers. The atmosphere when Dakota and Tyler rode was amazing. When either of those two went down the bridge to hit up the rollin or the huge bank to pyramid landing, everyone stopped to watch. After this competition there is no doubt in my mind that Tyler is the best rider in the world. What other rider can say they have 16 competition wins under their belt?

Also big ups to Dakota and Mike Montgomery. Dakota pretty much came from nowhere onto the competition scene this year, and definitely showed he can ride with the best. Some of the things he can do are definitely mindblowing. And Mike Montgomery, coming out of the comp with a 3rd place as well as winning best trick. That truck he did was so gnarly.

And finally a huge thanks to the organizers of the Tour, Kim Funk and Dave Ward. None of this would have been possible without them, they deserve huge props. And I won't forget head judge Steven Tongson, I know he did his best to keep the judging running fairly and smoothly.

To end this post off here's my annual comp picture with my bro "TWhee/Harry Potter/Justin Bieber" Tyler Wheeland.

8 comments:

  1. Kota and Tyler are too good. The flair tuck from the vert was insane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best comp I've ever been to...hands down. Tyler Bonner.............yeah. Enough said.

    Thanks for the shoutout for the judging Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tyler bonners 1080 was crazy! best comp ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. siiick edit jordan! good stuff im glad to see someone got good footy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was by far the most insane comp i've ever been to. normally the top 5 people have killer runs and everyone else is just kinda "meh." Go back and look at the scores, even at the bottom its still in the 80's. everyone was just absolutely murdering it. Best throwdown I've ever seen in a pro contest, I feel honored to have a few clips in this vid

    ReplyDelete
  6. i cant play the video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo, 2 runs with no landed tricks!! Hahaha, I'll get redemption in April!


    Seriously though, bonner's 1080 and flair tuck gave me chills. I fucking love him.... and his riding kinda sorta

    ReplyDelete
  8. FINALLY some footage of jessee and t bone ur too good. can u please quit for a little so that some of us actually have a chance of catching up to u? lmao

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!