Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Double Helping of Brandon Kilbury


BK did this all in about 50 minutes, so its pretty much a "Nifty 50"...such a beast. Who else can do opposite 360 heelwhips flat that dialed, cleaner than a normal 360 whip? Double heel flat as well. And of course his triples are way too dialed too, nutty stuff.


In this video, BK rides XW with Matt Dibble. They were originally going to do a Super 60 but were pretty lazy and didn't get much footage I guess. So here is basically some throwaway from them...I wish my throwaway was that good haha. Front scoot to manual is so gnar.

7 comments:

  1. seriously
    that flat video
    blew my dick out of my butt
    insane

    ReplyDelete
  2. BK is too fucking good. Both of those videos are mind blowing, and you can tell most of it was effortless for him. That is pure skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been missing BK. Flat, park, street - he's perfect at everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you posted these. I was going to on SR but the last thing I put up was jon and elmer day video so if I posted this it would be proto biased oh em gee!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. that flat space near bks house is so nice to ride on me and jon rode there for a couple hours one morning and its official haha
    good to see some double fingerwhips and all those tricks that require extreme effort from bk again

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!