Friday, September 24, 2010

Big One Million Contest #2 Details **CLOSED***

THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED!!!





Sorry guys I'm a little bit late!

Now below you find the email address that you HAVE to send your details to in order to be entered in this contest. Please send only your:

Name:
Shipping Address:
Age:



Remember ONLY the first 50 who email their details in, are going to be entered in the random drawing. I am not accepting any emails sent after the 50th email is sent in.

The email address is...

ISContest02@hotmail.com





You guys can read about this contests details. by clicking the link below!
Contest #2



GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!




(Reminder) As soon as 50 emails are sent in. I will post another post here on IS to let you guys know that the contest is now closed. I will then post the 50 names that made it into the contest. Tomorrow at this same time, I will announce the winner.

1 comment:

  1. Grr I missed it because it was posted at 2:30 AM for me. I thought it was gonna be posted at 12:30 PM today not last nite :(

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!