Saturday, September 25, 2010

And The Winner For Contest #2 Is.........

#9 Jarrad Smith!



Jarrad is the winner of Two brand new Eagle-Sport ECX Comet Cores! These wheels are from ShopECX.com. You can check them out below.




Jarrad, I will be contacting you be email to give you more details! Congratulations!


To everyone who entered, thank you so much for taking part in the contest. I assure you there will be more, and the prizes will be really great! I will of course be changing the time zones, but just know that my Aussie readers do mean a lot to me...So you guys will def. have a couple more contests in your time zone as well.



Are you from a different country, and concerned that you will miss a contest? You can email me before hand, and I can send you an alert email before the contests start. Or you can always recommend a time to start one of the contests. So if you got a certain time you would like to see the contest held? Shoot me an email at steven@eagle-sport.nl


Thanks again to everyone who took part in the contest. See you guys for The Big One Million Contest #3!!!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks man :)
    Hey I was just wondering if the wheels are gonna be 110 or 100?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarrad I'll find out all the details for you, like the size, color, etc...and when they will be going out to you. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Contacting you by*
    Steven you noob :P

    -Devon Garcia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok cool thanks Steven. If I get a choice, I would like 110's in the yellow urethrane black cores if that's ok with ecx. Like the ones in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Hey Devon! shush!


    Jarrad, I'll find out for you tomorrow when I contact Mike the owner of ECX, and I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already shipped out Jarrad...Earlier today.

    I'm gonna email you the Tracking Number, so you can keep track of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you get them? We sent 110's! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nicest wheels ever

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!