Thursday, June 17, 2010

Get to know Lukas Hornik


We featured one of Lukas's videos on IS a while back, where he got some pretty good recognition. His style is very similar to a young Tyler Bonner. I asked Lukas the old Who, What, Where, and Why...and heres what we got.

Who
Who are some riders that you look up to?

Lukas: For sure Tyler Bonner, and the whole MaddGear Team.

What
What are your favorite tricks to do when you ride?

Lukas: Bri Flips, Fingerwhips, and Spine tricks.

Where
Where is one place you would like to ride if you could go anywhere in the world?

Lukas: If I could go anywhere in the world, I would like to ride in Washington. And any places in Australia to ride with the MGP Team.

Why
Why do you ride scooters?

Lukas: I saw Terry Price's videos and I wanted to be like him. Now Scootering is my LIFE!


Also check out Lukas's latest video below.



7 comments:

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!