Saturday, December 12, 2009

How's MaddGear Feel About Coming to California??



Everyone attending the SD4 Competition is well aware of what is flying over soon. The entire Team of MaddGear. Whether you, or they realize it, I can say without a doubt that these guys are some of the best riders not just in Australia, but in the world. For them to all be on one Team is pure insanity. So let's find out how these guys feel about the trip they will soon all be making, and the competition they will all compete in.



Inside-Scooters: How do you feel about having the opportunity to come to another country to ride scooters?

COEDIE DONOVAN: Well ive always wanted to go overseas to ride with all the siqq riders around the world and now is my chance the dream I wanted is coming true.

LUKE PICKETT: Great and really really lucky

JAXON ADRAWARTHA: I feel really privileged to get this opportunity, and thank Madd Gear for giving it to me. At the same time I’m really nervous about the comp. :b hope all goes well

ADAM (LADAM) BOLTON: I think it’s great how the sport is expanding, and just to go for the experience to ride with the americans should be fun. And also the sightseeing stuff should be good.

NICK HODGSKIN: The opportunity to shoot and ride in another country is amazing. I never thought I would get this far. It has been a long trip to get to this point, but worth it. I can’t wait to ride with all the socal riders and can’t wait for many more trips like this that will come.

RYAN WILLIAMS: I’m absolutely overwhelmed with happiness and can’t wait to meet and ride with all the riders over in America.

BILLIE RAINBOW: It’s just incredible like you wouldnt believe. me and my mates started to ride for a more fun version of transport and it got me here? just all crazy stuff.


Inside-Scooters: What are you most excited about with this trip?


COEDIE DONOVAN: Meeting the riders having a good time while im overseas.

LUKE PICKETT: Riding American skate parks and meeting new people.

JAXON ADRAWARTHA: The experience and meeting new people but most would be the adventure of showing the local Californians what Australia can bring to the table.

ADAM (LADAM) BOLTON: Just to ride with everyone over there, I just love to see how they ride and to show them what us Australians have got.

NICK HODGSKIN: The whole thing basically. The opportunity to ride and film parks like Woodward is just rad haha. Can’t wait t meet everyone, and have a sesh at the park. My 16thnd day we are there, so that should be good too. I have been talking to Nick Darger, Tyler Wheeland, Conrad and Steve Tongson for quite a while now, so I can’t wait to meet those guys <3 birthday will be the 2

RYAN WILLIAMS: I’m so excited about riding all the amazing skate parks in America but mostly im excited about meeting all the riders in California and all around America.

BILLIE RAINBOW: riding new places is one of them and riding with new people is so much fun.


Inside-Scooters: Is there anyone in particular that you are hoping to meet and ride with?


COEDIE DONOVAN: Not really just wanna meet whoever wants to meet me.

LUKE PICKETT: All the MGP riders and hope to meet riders up in California.

JAXON ADRAWARTHA: Yes, if I get to meet Stan Smirnoff and Twan Holy s**t ill be the happiest kid ever!

ADAM (LADAM) BOLTON: I’m just looking forward to ride with anyone, ill chill with anyone who wants to.

NICK HODGSKIN: Soo many guys I can’t wait to ride with and film. Steven Tongson, Hayden O’Connor, Jesse Ikedah, Chris Gascoigne, Tyler Wheeland, Raymond Warner, James Gee, Twan, John Radtke, Jason Beggs, Nick Darger, Conrad and plenty more <3

RYAN WILLIAMS: SD4 looks like an amazing park and I can’t wat to ride with everyone there… should be a blast!

BILLIE RAINBOW: im not going to say one person in particular as i don’t know what to expect from any of them.


Inside-Scooters: Are you nervous about the competition at all?


COEDIE DONOVAN: Not really because im not in it for the win im in it for the love of the sport and to just have fun.

LUKE PICKETT: Yes im nervous a little, because im scared that im going to go all the way over to california for a comp, and I wont land tricks or not do well but so so excited

JAXON ADRAWARTHA: Yea, I get really scared during comps, butterfly I guess. But hopefully I’ll be chilled and just ride for the fun and show the yanks what I got.

ADAM (LADAM) BOLTON: Not at the moment, but when it gets to it I might be.

NICK HODGSKIN: Yeah I’m fairly nervous about filming at the competition, once I meet everyone ill be chill though. Everybody will know what Billie, Coedie, Ladam etc look like so ill be some kid chilln at the back. But hopefully I get to meet everyone and have a rad time

RYAN WILLIAMS: Barely…I wont have enough time to be nervous I’ll be having too much fun

BILLIE RAINBOW: just as much as everyone is really, but i don’t really care for competing as much as i do just hanging with new people and having as much fun as possible at the same time.



Also keep checking Inside-Scooters for an update that will have up to date videos from the entire MaddGear Team. So you guys can get to know these guys and their talents a bit more before they arrive in California.


11 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Nickeh was coming haha, so he's gonna be filming the whole comp?


    Cannot wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate to break it to you lads but a skatepark in california is the same as a sktepark in australia. if thats the reason why youre coming over then you may want to save some money and just ride an australian park

    ReplyDelete
  3. i whis i was in mgp team then i could go to yankey land

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could go to sd4 and meet them all =(

    -j rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the MGP Riders shred. They deserve this.

    Mad respect to them all, and the best of luck at sd4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hay good luck to all. Keep it real

    ReplyDelete
  7. luke pickett you rock

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are Mgps going to be sold in the USA?

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya bring some madd gear scooters to sell i need 1

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!