Saturday, October 10, 2009

Who, What, Where, and Why with Ben Grantham

Recently caught up with UK's own, Ben Grantham for the 4 W's. Check it



Who
Who is one rider you would like to sesh with and why?

Ben: That's a tough one, I've wanted to sesh with Terry Price for a while, and when he next goes to Corby I hope to see him, since out of all the riders in the UK, he seems to have made a bigger name for himself than the rest of us, which obviously he deserves. In second, it would have to be Jon Carter considering he is rider behind dogg scooters, or even seshing with whole flow team would be nice.


What
What are three tricks that you do more than any other on a daily basis?

Ben: Usually when i learn a trick, i keep doing it on a daily basis until a new trick takes it place. For me at the moment it's Inwards, manual to fakies and Bri-flip 180s


Where
Where would you like to see the sport in the next say, 3 years?

Ben: I'd like to see alot more companies supporting the sport and making parts. Trick wise I'd like to see things that we would never even think of right now. and personally I would like to see quick release bars and folding decks completely obselete.


Why
Why do you continue to ride scooters today?

Ben: What can I say, I just love riding, over the years it's become such a big part of my life that i don't think anything else could replace. I remember back when i saw RVM1, i just knew this is what i wanted to do.
Thanks to Ben for taking the time to do this with Inside-Scooters. And here is a video of him riding with a couple others from the DoggScooters Flow Team

3 comments:

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!