Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Thank You to all of our readers!

We put up our Sitemeter about 4 months ago. Since then we have steadily been growing with more and more readers every week. Well, in the 4 months that we've had our sitemeter up, we reached over One hundred thousand hits to Inside-Scooters Blog. So on behalf of The IS Staff...I just want to say thanks to everyone who reads IS, and checks it regularly. We appreciate it and we will continue to provide the best articles, reviews, interviews, and news to all of you..for a long long time. Thanks again guys!

7 comments:

  1. Well let me say, you are very welcome Steven and Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100k? I didn't even know we were that high haha. Awesome to see. I wanna thank you too steven, for everything you've ever done for me and IS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea man..100k hits in less than 4 months...really surprised me. And thanks bro, I Love what we do at IS, and what I do..so no problem man..its been a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No homo moment there right Steven?

    ReplyDelete
  5. and thanks to aaron too, for being so awesome, and contributing minor amounts to the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, there's a good reason why IS is on my iPhone.. because it's the BEST. Saves me sifting through all the noobs on SR trying to find anything interesting and i love all the rider interviews and product reviews, keep up the great work!

    iPhone screeny: http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii183/theterryprice/313b1474.jpg

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!