Saturday, August 8, 2009

Steven Tongson leaves Inward Scooters

As of today, after 8 months of working with Inward Scooters, I have stepped down from my position as Team Manager. My reasons are my own, and I do not feel the need to explain them at the moment. I support Inward Scooters 110% and support the Inward Scooters Team 110%. Keep your eye on the company because they are going to be doing amazing things in future.



Thanks for all the support and thanks I got from everyone while I was working with Inward Scooters!

1 comment:

  1. Brought a tear to my eye. Best of luck with everything in the future Steven.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!