Friday, August 14, 2009

Steven Tongson Announced as Eaglesport Team Manager!

Yesterday, Inside-Scooter’s own Steven Tongson was announced to be the new manager of the Eagle team.  Steven, who was until recently the manager of the Inward Flow Team, is excited to be a part of the Eagle family.  I did a quick Q&A with him about being with Eagle now.

 

Jordan Jasa:  First off, congrats on your new position!  How are you feeling about being the team manager of the biggest wheel company in the sport?

Steven Tongson:  Thanks man. It's a big step up from where I was working last, which was at Inward Scooters, but I am honestly pretty honored that I was approached to take this position.

Can you elaborate on how you acquired this position?

I was told that I had the attention of Marcel and Gianni for a little while now. When things fell through with Inward Scooters, and Eaglesports Team Manager position was free. I started to talk to Marcel a bit more, and one thing led to another, and here we are today.

How do you feel about the riders on the team?  Do you plan to make any changes?

I really feel like we have some of the best riders in the world on our current Team. As with any Team there is always the possibility of changes, but those changes are made based on the dedication and performance of the Team Riders, and I think we have some really dedicated guys representing the company.

What are you looking forward to most about being TM?

Just being able to work with the company and these Team Riders. I feel pretty good about everything so far. It is exciting for me to know some of the stuff Eaglesport and C4 have planned for the future, and to know I will be a part of all of it, is something I am def. looking forward to.

"The stuff" they have planned for the future...what stuff is that?

Haha well I can't say too much about that bro. Lets just say everyone, is in for some very big surprises for 2010. Surprises that will leave the everyone in the community really happy.

Thanks for your time Steven.  Anything else you'd like to add?

Just to clear the air, that there is no hate or bad blood between Inward Scooters and myself. I love the company and I love the Team riders. To everyone who supported me in my decision to start working for Eaglesport/C4 I just want to say thank you, I appreciate it, and I won't let you guys down. Thanks for YOUR time Jordan...go nosemanual something.

________________________________________________________

Check the C4 forums for more here.

1 comment:

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!