Monday, August 24, 2009

"Who, What, Where, and Why with HepGreg"

Margaret and Greg with some Guacamole





Who: Who would you ride with if you could ride with anyone in the world?
Greg: Hmmm....
I dunno. probably Maxime LeGrand, or Martin Nogol. someone from another country for sure.



What: What tricks do you plan on landing the in the future?
Greg: 5050 down a legit handrail before Elmer does.



Where: Where would you ride if you could ride anywhere in the world?
Greg: Barcelona, Spain.



Why: Why do you continue to ride scooters?
Greg: It's what i enjoy doing most in my life right now. i've watched the sport grow since the almost very beginning, and i just feel like i belong here.



Mini Two. from Hep Greg on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Greg never calls me anymore. I used to like when I scooted behind him while he was wearing his tight nickerbocker shorts. MMMMmmmmm.

    Secret Admirer

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Greg, I´m chema from México, and I think that was awsome

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!