Monday, June 22, 2009

Summertime Again!

Summer.  For most, it’s a time that mean freedom, friends, and fun.  For others, it means summer jobs, and blistering heat.  For most scooter riders, its a time to ride all day, everyday.  As well as riding usual spots and parks, one might find oneself on a road trip to far away places, and people.  Hanging out with old friends, and making new ones are both things I enjoy about summer.  To me, summer is the best time of the year, but like all good things, it must come to an end, and that means the start of a new school year.  And then it’s another long nine months of waiting, waiting for that last bell signaling the start of summer…

With summer now officially in season, I interviewed Jon Meadows about his summer plans, and thoughts.

Intro and Interview by Jordan Jasa

Jordan Jasa:  What does summer mean to you?

Jon Meadows:  Swimming, girls in bikinis, shredding with the scoot everyday, and having fun.

Nice list.  How do you like summer compared to the rest of the seasons, what’s your favorite?

Summer is by far the best season because you have so much more freedom and time. Most people have school so when summer comes along we can do so much more. So I'd say summer is my favorite.

What is your favorite part about summer?

Basically hanging out with my friends and having a good time, thats what its all about.

Amen.  What are your plans/goals for this summer?

Save up money for a car, go on a few vacations, and hopefully finish up my new video called "Summer Shreddin" which will be my new "Edit". I'm also filming for another video called "Lights Out" with a group of local skaters. Should be a hella fun summer.

Awesome, definitely looking forward to those.  If you could change anything about summer, what would it be?

Umm, there isn't much I change. Summer is pretty good for me but If anything, I'd change the time frame to make it longer haha.

That’s it, thanks Jon.

No problem!

2 comments:

  1. summer doesnt start for me till tomorow since i still have 1 friggen exam left.. cant wait though, i just wanna shred all day and everyday without having to worry about school for once =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice interview and videos Jon.


    And Justin, I think EVERYONES looking forward to you being able to ride all day..and waiting for you to get some more ridic videos out.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!