Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Interview and Sky High Update

Hi guys Nate Grant here! I'll be doing the interview today, and my vicitim is none other than Jordan Jasa! We'll be talking about Easter!

First off, do you celebrate Easter?

Yes I do. Usually go to church and then off to grandparent's to have lunch and an easter egg hunt.

Seems like a pretty typical Easter, do you also get an Easter basket?

I have before at my mom's house, I didn't this year though.

Oh I see, so does that mean no chocolate?

Nooo. The easter egg hunt at my grandmothers are eggs that open up, she puts candy and money in them.

Money eh? I wish the Easter Bunny was that nice to me!

Hehehe. 5 dollars of quarters and 2 one dollar coins was the haul today.

Oh, not as exciting as I thought. By the way, what do bunnys and eggs have to with each other, much less Jesus rising from the dead?

Bunnys don't even lay eggs do they? I really dunno where they came into easter.

Yea bunnys definately do not lay eggs. So did you ride your scooter at all on Easter?

Yep. After we got home I had nice driveway sesh, hit up my kicker a bit.

Ahh, nothing like a nice kicker sesh after a big meal. Well that about wraps up this pointless interview. Anything else you'd like to say as an interviewee?

Praise God, Jesus is risen

Amen dawg

- Nate Grant


_________________________________________________

Sky High Scooters has another small update they wanna tell you guys about.

-The Sky High stickers are in stock and will be going to everyone who's ordered anything from SH in the past. They'll also be included in every future order.

-Eaglesport 110mm white spoked cores are in stock.

-French ID forks are in stock.

You can check out the link to the store under links to the right>>>



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!