Sunday, March 29, 2009

Nate Grant's Weekly Ramen Recipe: Buffalo Hot Wing Ramen

A few days ago i was craving a new kind of ramen. I had been wanting to try a hot wing style ramen for some time, but I hadn't had any chicken ramen until then. So i just went for it. I used a jalepeno pepper hot sauce, and a lot of it, but the kind and ammount is all up to you. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
2 packs of chicken ramen
2 tablespoons of butter
1 teaspoon of white sugar
your favorite hot sauce

Cook ramen, drain. Add the butter, the seasoning packets, and the sugar. Mix in as much hot sauce as you want. Voila.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really nice treat for myself after getting my Ohio Bartending License! This is really delicious! I am always craving for Ramen ever since I tasted it. It's more like a special noodles with lots of toppings. I feel like I know now why Naruto (anime) likes it. :) Thanks for sharing this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!