Monday, January 19, 2009

Updates

A quick little update-

I've been messing around looking at different templates and such, trying to find one that will cover most of the screen. The one I had before was pretty skinny in the actual content area. So idk, maybe I'll learn HTML and make a a template myself. But thats way off of right now, def not my first concern.

I'm still working on the Slasher interview, and Aaron Bransdon will be doing a video interview of Coedie Donovan and Rory Coe. I'm excited to have Aaron help, seeing as he knows most Aussies I think he can be beneficial to bringing an Australian flavor to the blog.

So yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, I can't wait for the video interview, that's gonna be sick. I think I should interview you on AIM sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!