Saturday, January 17, 2009

Coming Soon:

For my next interview I'll be hitting up Midwest shredder Bobby Vaughn. You probably know him as Slasher, though.

I'll write a decent length review on TPCVJ9 DVD, whenever it comes. With shipping the way it is from SR, that could be tomorrow or two weeks.

And if I see a good video from a not-so recognizable name on SR, I'll post it up here. I want this to be a place you would visit to see some legit stuff, without having to search through 10 videos on SR.

So check in often, I'll try to update this as much as I can.

Thanks for visiting,

Jordan Jasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!