Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Raymond Warner



Been waiting for a new Rayray edit for some time and now we have it. It's short and sweet but oh boy is it to the point. Ever wonder why you always see the name "Raymond Warner" on the contest result postings we do? Watch this and you'll never have to wonder again. Raymond is seriously one of the best and most dialed riders in the world and this enforces my opinion. i told Raymond my opinion and this is what he had to say... "sweet. thank you. it's just throwaway though". If this is just throwaway I'm dearly looking forward to the full edit.

8 comments:

  1. I personally have been a HUGE fan of Raymond Warners riding, ever since the XW competition about 2 years ago, where he flaired that tiny like 1 ft quarter and almost hit me in the face. The whole rest of the competition I watched him ride, and rarely fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely an amazing rider, but those keys jingling in every clip makes me want to mute the sound haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about Ray is that not only is he one of the best riders in the world, he's such a down to Earth and humble guy. One of my favorite people to chill with at contests/contest hotels lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty much every clip was over that hip..... and it was still a crazy good video..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raymond is ridiculously good... I didnt even realize how effortless he made the flat triple look at :17...pure beast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To the anon about the hip... The whole park is that ledge line ray did and the hip line. haha. Its extremely small.

    Raymond! Take those damn keys off!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish raymond would give me scootering lessons one day soon

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to bother to comment anonymously, think about what you're saying and what credibility you'll have without a name. Besides that, please keep the comments constructive, thanks!